A growing construction consultancy now requires an experienced and driven Structural Engineer to join their office which is based on the boarder of South London and Surrey.
The Structural Engineer Role
Just a short walk from Hampton Court Palace, the successful Structural Engineer will ideally have previous experience within the residential sector with a BSc or equivalent. The Structural Engineer will commence working on new projects but be required to support with ongoing projects where required.
The Structural Engineer will join an expanding construction consultancy within a social and supportive company atmosphere. The Structural Engineer will have the ability to work within a team as well as have a proven ability to problem solve, project manage and deliver client satisfaction.
The Structural Engineer
- An Engineering degree (BSc or equivalent)
- 2 years professional experience withing the residential sector
- A track record of producing structural designs and supporting calculations
- Desire for continuous progression
- Ability to work on specific software (Autocad, Revit and Tedds)
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Forward thinking
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous holiday
- Flexibility with working from home where required
- Rewarding team environment
- Gym membership
- Support with becoming Chartered
If you are a Structural Engineer considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Structural Engineer/Engineering/Residential/South London/Construction/Surrey
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.