A permanent days based role is available for a Manufacturing Engineer based in Darwen paying c£45k plus benefits which include a 4 day working week (Mon-Thurs)
A composite manufacturing business based in Darwen who are looking to increase headcount to support the introduction of new products to the site.
The Manufacturing Engineer will work closely within a cross functional value stream, to help support the ongoing operations of the business in rate production. Duties will include however will not be limited to:
- Identifying complex problems and working to a timely resolution
- Creating and implementing action plans to rectify localised and systematic process breakdowns
- Reviewing and thereafter helping to design and implement new, more effective composite manufacturing processes
- Developing and supporting project wide process manufacturing documentation
- Supporting on-going Test Analysis
- Assisting in the development and facilitation of Process FMEA's and minimising risk through policies and programs
- Supporting Critical Design Reviews (CDR)
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will have:
- previously worked in a similar Manufacturing Engineer position - ESSENTIAL
- worked within composites manufacturing - ESSENTIAL
- a degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline - ESSENTIAL
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- working knowledge of PFMEA's and control plans - ESSENTIAL
This is a permanent Manufacturing Engineer position based in Darwen paying c£45k plus benefits which include a 4 day working week.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.