Electrical Quantity Surveyor Omagh £35-45k
INFORM3 are recruiting for an Electrical Quantity Surveyor for our client to manage a number of high value projects. The successful candidate will take responsible for the provision of surveying duties offering expert advice on all relevant commercial aspects of the projects, specifically around cost management and contractual matters.
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
- Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately
- Prepare and agree interim valuations at the agreed dates to gain the best commercial advantage for the company.
- Agree final accounts with subcontractors to maximise project margins.
- Ensure sub contract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure with reference to the date given on the procurement schedules and / or in accordance with the contract programme having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Maintain control of accounts and minimise the cost of any variations.
- To carry out duties as quantity surveyor on projects as instructed.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar
- Proven experience in a Quantity Surveying capacity ideally working within the Electrical sector
- Strong knowledge of construction process
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations
- Methodical, conscientious and organised, works to deliver high standards
- Commercially aware
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a collective to deliver
To apply for this position click apply or contact Steve for more information on (phone number removed)!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.