Why join Kingspan Insulation?
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
Kingspan Insulation are a leading manufacturer of high-performance rigid insulation within the construction industry, operating from our site in Sherburn-in-Elmet, near to Selby, Leeds and York. With 198 sites, and 19,000 employees worldwide, Kingspan is a global leading employer. We are experiencing significant growth right now and this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineers to join a global leading business and play a part in our manufacturing operation!
Responsibilities of our Maintenance Engineer
Working a Days/Afternoons shift pattern, you will be reacting to breakdowns and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems effectively. You should have experience of electrical and mechanical fault finding with an understanding of planned maintenance of plant and equipment. You will need to demonstrate experience of continuous improvement and lean programmes.
Key skills for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Apprentice trained with City & Guilds and NVQ in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Electrical and mechanical fault diagnostic skills - PLC experience is advantageous.
- Ability to read and ustilise technical drawings for fault finding
- Ensure that all repairs are executed in a timely cost effective manner. Work with all parties to minimise line downtime and maximise equipment productivity
- A good level of computer literacy
- Basic fabrication skills including welding, turning and grinding
- Understanding the need of planned and predictive maintenance
- Understanding of pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Complete reporting feedback in a timely and effective manner
- Conduct RCA identifying fault down to component level
- Prior use of a maintenance management system would be advantageous
- Experience of spare part acquisition and stock control
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 24 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
Do you think you have the attributes we are looking for? If so, please click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our Maintenance Engineer!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.