Zenith People are working with our client who are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their North East based facility on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of infrastructure development and civil engineering works.
- Take Responsibility for the project management and financial control of various engineering routine maintenance works.
- Prepare tender documents, technical specifications and bill of quantities as required.
- Scan and input contract related documentation and drawings onto a computerised system.
- Oversee day to day management of engineering contractors.
- Assist in inspecting and maintaining the infrastructure
- The collation and updating of information into the department’s Asset Management System
- An Honorary or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Previous Experience working in a similar Role
- Experience and knowledge of managing construction projects
- Experience of delivering Health & Safety inductions and training
- Up to Date Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation in Construction regulations, codes of practice and environmental requirements
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT Skills, including MS Office & AutoCAD skills
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally
If you are an experienced Civil Engineer and your skills & experience meet all of the Essential Requirements please click apply now.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.