Discipline: Civil Engineering
Employment: Permanent or contract
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Our client a leading engineering contractor has an immediate and exciting requirement for a Civil Engineer to join the delivery team that executes projects under a long term framework contract for a major client in the nuclear industry.
The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the Civil and Structural design in projects, during all phases of the project, from concept design through to commissioning.
The Civil Engineer will be required to;
- Receive, analyse and verify the consistency of the input data.
- Produces deliverables for which they are responsible (design, hypotheses, methodology and assumptions notes: technical specifications, calculation notes)
- Coordinate the work of CAD Designers.
- Perform technical verifications of Civil engineering design notes, models and drawings.
- Contribute to the surveillance of the anchorages designed by the equipment suppliers
- contribute to CDM reviews, create and maintain the Design Risk Register.
- Load evolution tracking and civil design margin management
- Liaise with site based engineering teams to facilitate the construction.
- Liaise with subject matter experts.
- 3-7 year of experience as Civil engineer
- Minimum HNC qualification in Civil Engineering
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered status
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary projects, including mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation
- Experience with nuclear projects
- Candidate must be able to gain BPSS & SC Security Clearance
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.