Are you an experienced Civil Engineer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is an employee-owned international consultancy that offers a range of services including civil & structural engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. They currently have a vacancy for a Civil Engineer to join the team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of infrastructure projects.
- Design and plan production for general civil on a wide variety of projects, including site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities,
- Perform quantity calculations,
- Prepare specifications and contract documents,
- Perform complex assignments exercising judgment in evaluation, selection and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures,
- Make decisions on significant design and engineering procedures as needed,
- Function as a Technical Specialist or Project Manager on mid-size projects as needed, but project management is not the sole focus of this position,
- Supervise a small staff of professionals and technicians as needed,
- Perform other duties as needed.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 2-5 years' relevant experience, especially in designing and managing projects,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint,
- Competent knowledge of following software, AutoCAD, Civils 3D, MicroDrainage,
- The ability to project a positive and professional attitude at all times,
- Personable and a 'can do' attitude with resource management experience,
- Able to establish rapport and good working relationships within the project team and Clients,
- Able to work as part as a team and collaboratively and co-operatively.
They are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills who will be able to integrate with the team and establish good working relationships within the project team and Clients
Our client is offering the successful Civil Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.