Chubb is a leading provider of fire safety and security solutions & services for customers worldwide. We have been protecting people and assets for over 200 years. Today, our 14,000 employees in 250 branches in 17 countries work to make the world safer, protect people and provide peace of mind. Our fire, security and monitoring services cover more than 1.3 million sites around the world.
We welcome applications from Service Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Liverpool or Southport
Service Engineer Job Description
- To attend and undertake primarily maintenance, but also installation, of security systems at a range of customers
- The successful candidate will be a key point of contact for a number of customers, and be responsible for ensuring their security engineering needs are met
- Dependent on business need, the Systems Engineer may also be required to participate in the installation and servicing of standard customer contracts, and partake in service call-out as necessary
- To meet predefined target times for periodic inspections
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent Customer Service at all times
- Liaise with customers to agree inspection/ repair programmes
- Communicate with Customers to ensure their security systems and service contracts arrangements are meeting their requirements
- Ensure Customer documentation is current and in good condition
Corrective Maintenance of Systems
- Attend Customer premises in response to system failures and malfunctions
- Participate in out of hours call out arrangements, as required
- Check systems to locate faults
What can we offer you?
· Up to £26K with overtime and guaranteed oncall
· Company vehicle
· 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
· Generous pension scheme
· Employee scholarship scheme
· Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
· Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
Service Engineer Qualifications/ Experience/Knowledge:
Experienced of installation, commissioning, or maintenance of integrated systems including CCTV, Access Control systems, Intruder, Perimeter and or Fire.
Demonstrable basic electronics skills.
A willingness to work at height or in exposed locations as required
Ability to work alone.
Apply for this Service Engineer role today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.