Engineering Manager – eCommerce, Product
This customer engagement and data provider are looking for an experience Engineering Manager who can help with a huge overhaul and re-platforming project. Following the Spotify model, they have engineers using Kotlin, TypeScript, Node, React and React Native across the primary platforms whilst their entire technical estate is being redeveloped. As am Engineering Manager within a key business domain you will be looking after two squads, helping to mentor, design, laisse and strategize with the Product team.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders whilst being responsible for technical decisions
- 2+ years exp. as an Engineering Manager
- Experience managing 15+ direct reports (including supporting Technical Leads)
- Demonstrable experience working for product driven companies ideally within ecommerce
- Strategy and business planning skills for attraction of top talent
- People development skills, recruitment and retainment expertise
- Strong design principles and project rollout experience.
- Exposure to AWS, Java/ Kotlin, JS/TS, React
- Ability to liaise with other Engineering Managers as well as UX, QA, Product and Delivery Managers
- An understanding of the Spotify model, Squads & Tribes
This is a great opportunity for an Engineering Manager to take ownership of a business domain that has a huge 2022 ahead of it with a period of growth planned as they kick-off the development of a flagship greenfield product.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.