Maxwell Consultancy are working closely with an established Engineering business in their search for an experienced CNC Maintenance Engineer. This is a field based role and will require travel through the week to customers workshops. The role is a full time permanent position with all necessary training provided along with vehicle and tools.
- Relevant qualification in Engineering discipline
- Experienced CNC Maintenance Engineer with 5 years service
- Currently or previously worked in a field based role
- Service and Maintenance of CNC machinery
- Reactive and Planned Maintenance
- Multi axis Lathe/spindle experience
- Fanuc control panel
- Sliding/Fixed head lathe experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Hydraulic & pneumatic assembly fault find and repair
- PLC fault find and repair
- Mechanical & Electrical background
- Reporting to Maintenance Manager
What to expect?
- All necessary training provided to carry out the job efficiently
- Company vehicle, fuel card, tools
- Working for a market leader in their field with excellent progression routes
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance
Apply now for an immediate interview and start!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.