This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career at one of the London Stock Exchange Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
Part of a £35m turnover Group, Conservatory Outlet is Yorkshire’s leading manufacturer of high-quality home improvement products spanning contemporary extensions, conservatories, orangeries, replacement roofs, windows and doors in both uPVC and aluminium.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for ensuring all maintenance and engineering work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your skills, knowledge and experience and focus on the delivery of a quality product, then you could be perfect for this role.
- To undertake maintenance work assigned ensuring all machinery is maintained in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and kept in good working order with the aim to ensure minimum machinery down time.
- To undertake small plant installation and modifications in a timely and effective manner.
- To strive to improve upon standards, by utilising lean tools and continuous improvement and actively engaging in problem solving.
- To be responsible for preventative maintenance action making sure that all machinery is in efficient working order to prevent breakdowns and downtime
- To carry out reactive maintenance making sure that any breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To accurately enter breakdown and maintenance data into the maintenance recording system.
- To be responsible for maintaining a safe operating environment; organising and overseeing all Health & Safety checks and adhering to both company and legislative requirements.
- To respond to and resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
- To monitor the quality of the service provided, complying at all times with the CAR reporting and rectifying process.
- To work in accordance with health and safety regulations and ensuring the health and safety of all staff. Reporting near misses and RIDDOR.
- Relevant experience in a high volume, automated manufacturing environment preferably specialised in electrical, automation and control
- You must have either a NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds Level 3, National Craft Certificate – Time Served apprenticeship (ideally multi- skilled) or relevant electrical engineering qualifications
- Meticulous, organised with a strong focus on attention to detail and ensuring work is thorough and complete
- Good focus on delivering quality service externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to achieve deadlines working with a high level of integrity and autonomy.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to identify cost efficient solutions to problems.
- A strong team player who works well on their own initiative with a can-do attitude.
- A proactive approach to work with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- A self-motivated and confident individual who has the drive and ambition to succeed.
- A willingness to undertake further training with the ability to implement learning into your daily work.
Please send your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations and why you are a suitable candidate
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.