Why join Kingspan Insulation?
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
Kingspan Insulation are a leading manufacturer of high-performance rigid insulation within the construction industry, operating from our site in Pembridge, Herefordshire. With 188 sites worldwide Kingspan is a global leading employer. We are experiencing significant growth right now and this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for 2 x Maintenance Engineers to join a global leading business and play a part in our manufacturing operation! We are proud of our genuinely positive and enjoyable working environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer – Electrically biased to join our team based in Pembridge, near Leominster & Hereford. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis, return for a highly competitive salary. This position will work a Panama shift pattern.
Now paying £1000 joining bonus! (T&Cs apply)
Responsibilities of our Maintenance Engineer:
You will be focusing on planned preventative maintenance and quality issues using diagnostic skills to identify and rectify problems effectively. You should have experience of electrical and mechanical fault finding with an understanding of planned maintenance of plant and equipment. You will need to demonstrate experience of continuous improvement and lean programmes.
Skills and Experience required of our Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice trained with City & Guilds and NVQ in engineering or equivalent
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical and mechanical) - PLC experience is an advantage
- Ensure that all repairs are executed in a timely cost effective manner.
- Work with all parties to minimise line downtime and maximise equipment productivity
- Basic level of computer skills
- Experience of working in a hazardous area and flammable environments.
- Basic fabrication skills including welding, turning and grinding
- Understanding the need of planned and predictive maintenance
- Understanding of pneumatic & hydraulic systems
- Complete reporting feedback timely and effectively
- Conduct RCA identifying fault down to component level
You must be safety conscious and ideally have undertaken relevant Health and Safety training.
What do we offer?
- Profit related bonus, Pension and Life Assurance included in addition in our comprehensive package.
- Extensive voluntary amount of overtime with applicable overtime allowances available with fantastic opportunity to increase base pay packet.
- Lots of career progression on offer.
- Open plan, modern production, and manufacturing environment in the Herefordshire countryside with subsidised canteen, cycle to work scheme and other benefits.
- Fantastic referral scheme in place when you refer a friend.
- On-Site Parking
- Access to discounted products
Do you think you have the attributes we are looking for? If so, please click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our Maintenance Engineer!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.