Graduate Electrical Engineer required to join a well-established company that provide services for the materials handling and Oil and gas industries, based in the Southwick area. The successful candidate will have a range of duties including designing industrial truck conversions and solutions for UK Ex, ATEX and IEC Ex compliant machines.
Graduate Electrical Engineer Position Overview
- Creation of project specification documents.
- Component selection for integration into original machine electrical systems.
- Design of electrical schematics to achieve both vehicle functionality and meet legislative requirements.
- Contribute to the design of components to be packaged into vehicles taking account of extreme space constraint limitations.
- Define electrical enclosure layouts and population.
- Conceive design solutions to achieve optimal execution cost.
- Specify product test requirements to support compliance activities.
- Produce documentation to support product certification and when required prepare product risk assessments.
Graduate Electrical Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have a degree/HND in Electronics, Electrical or Automotive Engineer
- Experience with Industrial vehicle electrical systems or electrical machine systems and controls would be very advantageous
- Must live within a commutable distance of Southwick
- Must have excellent organisation, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Strong communication skills
Graduate Electrical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Full time - Permanent position
- Monday to Friday - 08:15am - 17:00pm (12:45 finish on Friday)
- Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 (DEO)
- Competitive holiday allowance
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.