Benefits: Incentive Scheme, Company Car, Private Medical Insurance, Cash Health Plan, 25 Days Holiday
Our client enjoys a reputation for building quality new homes and is looking to recruit a Residential Engineering Manager to join their team.
The role of Engineering Manager:
- Take ownership of the engineering function for various projects
- Co-ordinate consultants; design drawings and information to include engineering, architectural, landscaping, ecological and geotechnical
- Ensure all groundworks and foundation works are designed and managed as cost effectively as possible
- Liaise with legal team to ensure all relevant legal agreements are in place for infrastructure and utility works
- Coordinate and manage all stages of structural warranty applications including discharging conditions, liaising with surveyors / inspectors and obtaining warranty certificates
Your experience as Engineering Manager:
- Knowledge of all approved processes including S104, S38 and S278
- Ability to identify site constraints, design of public highways and drainage systems
- Proven experience in designing a variety of schemes from inception to completion, including undertaking site inspections
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years design experience in the civils sector
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD (and preferably Revit)
- A working knowledge of Micro Drainage along with good working knowledge of SUDs
If you are interested in the role of Engineering Manager, please apply immediately.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.