Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #Engineering Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you.
The role - Maintenance Engineer
- A Maintenance Engineer, working on breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery, to include high bay cranes, conveyors and pallet de-stackers.
- Carry out AMHE equipment servicing in accordance with the quality standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To undertake scheduled repairs in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and industry standard practices
- Prioritise system faults
- To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
- To ensure on-site spares are kept to optimum levels
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and maintain customer relations
- To adhere to the Quality processes and procedures as set out by the company
All decisions made on site are always with customer in mind providing a world class customer service
The Person - Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to analyse under high pressure during difficult situations
- Good all round engineering skills
- Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Have served a recognised Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship or have equivalent qualification
- Working at heights
- A working understanding of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic technical manuals & drawings
- Experience of working on automation, to include pallet de stackers, cranes and would be ideal
- Understanding of planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules
Swisslog provides you with the possibility to grow while working with us to deliver a game changing mission: to shape the future of intralogistics by introducing an era of robotic and data-driven automated solutions that create exceptional customer value. We are proud of our Swiss roots, while the opportunities we offer stretch across the globe. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect Collaboration, Commitment, Clarity, and Competence (our Core Values) from all our colleagues. In return, we offer you the chance to be part of the driving force behind solutions that are shaping the future, while we develop the leaders that will shape ours.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.