We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading firms of residential developers who are passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability.
They are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Suffolk office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will provide engineering design and maintain technical support across their Sites.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Prepare site viability reports in line with current regulatory requirements for residential developments,
- Analyse and resolve engineering issues as part of the planning application for sites,
- Ensure compliance at all stages of each planning submission in line with the latest National Housebuilding Council standards
- Work with local authorities and utility providers to ensure all approvals required for site start are ready and available at the appropriate time,
- Work on tenders and pre-start engineering documentation and oversee viability of each one,
- Be on site and attend all relevant meetings relating to the procurement and approval of site infrastructure,
- Mentor and support less experienced team members.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Extensive experience of engineering issues relating to all areas of infrastructure gained within housebuilding sector including roads, sewers, foundations, utilities and drainage,
- Comfortable using engineering related software like AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage,
- Thorough understanding of engineering regulatory requirements,
- A strong negotiator with proven experience in gaining consent on complex technical approvals,
- Excellent attention to detail particularly when reviewing highly technical documentation,
- The ability and desire to mentor and support more junior team members.
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- A competitive salary up to £60,000 DOE,
- Car Allowance: £4,450 or £5,250 or company car
- Bonus: up to 5% of basic salary
- Private Health Care
- Share incitive schemes etc.
For further information about this excellent opportunity please call contact Graham Ventham on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat or send an up to date CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.