Job Title: Structural Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £48,000
This vacancy presents an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to work within a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy with a fresh approach to engineering. The successful Structural Engineer will work on exciting projects across the UK, in both the domestic and commercial sectors. They will be operating within a social, yet professional team from a modern and vibrant office in Bristol.
As a Structural Engineer, you will take responsibility for your designs from start to finish. Excellent communication skills will be essential to establish relationships with the design team and clients. You will need to enjoy working in a busy time-pressured environment as part of a team or on your own initiative to meet multiple fixed deadlines on time and within budget.
- You will be confident in working with the main structural materials i.e. concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
- Numerically literate and analytical
- Attention for detail while taking professional pride in the quality and delivery of their work. Time management and organisational skills are vital
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering, Chartered Engineer with MIstructE or MICE or working towards achieving Chartered status
- Knowledge of the Eurocodes and of the equivalent BS codes for the main structural materials
- Competent in technical software such as TEDDS/Robot, AutoCAD/Revit and Bluebeam as well as Microsoft Office suite
- Project management capabilities
The salary for the role is a competitive rate but based on experience. There is also a competetive bonus scheme in place.
If you are interested in this structural engineering role, or similar positions, please contact Sam Lay-Smith DDI: (phone number removed) Email: (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.