Graduate Structural Engineer
£32k - £35k plus benefits
Due to their popularity within the industry, our client is on the lookout for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join their office in Croydon. They will become a crucial part of an experienced, skilful team who can offer candidates client contact and responsibilities that you would not find anywhere else. This a great opportunity as it offers support in achieving Chartership and taking their staff to the next level.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within a consultancy,
- Good report writing skills,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
You will have a strong desire to succeed and expand your knowledge of buildings structures design in. This is a great opportunity for a motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects. If this sounds like the role for you, then please submit your CV to Jamie Creed for consideration:
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.