Senior Planning Engineer - North Yorkshire
Working for a Tier 1 contractor on site delivering a major infrastructure scheme over the next 4 years.
Location: - North Yorkshire
Salary: - £80,000 - £85,000 basic + Car + Package
The Resolute Group are working in partnership with a Tier 1 main contractor that is one of the top 10 in the UK, delivering major projects across the UK & Europe.
This project is working as part of a 1 billion+ project based in North Yorkshire delivering one of the largest tunnels in the UK. With another 4 years left to deliver additional resource is required as the programme gathers momentum.
As part of the Planning team you will be managing a package of works as part of the master programme, valued at around £250million with support from Planners under you. Working for the tier 1 contractor you will be managing the changes from cost's, programme delays and the detailed programme interfacing with the sub contractors involved on the scheme. You liaise with the Planning manager who is in control of the Master programme.
As a Senior Planning Engineer you will be part of a larger planning team controlling various sections of the project so 3-person team managing the programme of works alongside the delivery team. Your duties will vary but could include any of the following tasks:
- Develop detail within an existing programme as well as update and monitor progress within a programme.
- Need to communicate with the site teams to provide information for programmes to be updated
- Introduce and analyse change in a programme
- Provide advice and support to construction teams on use of short-term programmes
- Allocate resources and costs to programmes
- Establish and maintain internal and external project controls reporting
This role will be working on site 3 days per week then 2 days a week from home as the collaborative culture is important to a successful project being delivered.
Qualifications / Experience
- HNC / HND / Degree in an Engineering subject, ideally Civil engineering
- Planning experience, Ideally P6 on infrastructure-based projects.
You must be living and eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position,
If you are interested in this position, please apply via this link, or contact Phil Crew via LinkedIn or call The Resolute Group on (phone number removed). If this role isn't quite right for you, please follow The Resolute Group on LinkedIn or go to the website for all our latest positions.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.