£50,000 - £60,000 + Pension + Benefits + Progression
Are you an engineering manager with a process / manufacturing background to work in a challenging and busy environment? Work for a market leading company in their specialist industry utilising their state of the art multi-million-pound machinery based in this recent and modern site.
Work for a market leading energy company part of a group with multiple sites. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication whilst working in a growing energy market.
- Overseeing and supporting plant maintenance
- Implementing PPM's
- Lead or assist in projects onsite
- Assisting Operations Manager in safe and efficient coordination of site
- Monitoring plant performance and carrying out risk assessments
- Monday to Friday days
- Experienced Engineering/ Maintenance/Technical Manager or similar
- Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
- Background from plant maintenance
- Engineering Qualifications (HNC/HND etc)
Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Chief engineering manager, head of engineering, engineering, mechanical engineering manager, electrical engineering manager, plant, process, manufacturing industrial, food, recycling, waste, energy, MRF, Maintenance supervisor, engineering supervisor, maintenance team leader, electrical manager,
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.