Are you a graduate mechanical engineer with interest in the HVAC/renewables industry?
New position, based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Salary approx £27-28k
* Working in a busy office environment, you'll be providing technical support and advice to heating contractors and installers, focusing on air source heat pump technology.
* Responding to enquiries, you'll be responsible for gaining customers' project requirements, interpreting drawings, schematics and specifications.
* Using bespoke design software, you'll be selecting equipment to create a fully costed technical solution and liaising with the Sales team, who are responsible for negotiating to order.
* Full training provided in terms of products, industry legislation and internal systems. Once trained, excellent career prospects available with ambitious growth plans.
* This role will require understanding from an engineering background in HVAC, building services engineering, energy engineering or renewables.
* Relevant qualifications include NVQ, HNC or degree in a mechanical engineering subject.
* Applications invited from Graduate Mechanical Engineers keen to get into the industry or with relevant career experience.
* We're also keen to discuss the role with existing HVAC professionals who may work in Internal Sales, Design Engineering, Estimating or Project Engineering.
* As this is a role liaising with customers, we're looking for excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy being part of a dedicated team. This is not a sales role but is customer focused.
Basic salary in the c£27-28k region, pending on background and experience.
Bonus of c£2-3k plus excellent company benefits.
Based in the office near to Birmingham.
Suitable locations include: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.