We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic trades people to join our growing engineering family, working in a challenging and diverse role where no two days are the same. Our skilled engineers provide mobile delivery of both planned and reactive FM maintenance services across a variety of clients and industries.
In your new role as a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer, you will undertake the maintenance and repair of air conditioning equipment including service, maintenance and repair of split AC systems, VRV/VRF systems and heat pumps, You may also be required to work on specific refrigeration equipment such as chilled cabinets / multi-decks or ice machines. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of manufacturer plant, for example, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Media, Toshiba and LG, so understanding installation designs and bespoke manufacturer trouble shooting procedures, whilst also being comfortable with seeking manufacturer technical support autonomously is desirable.
You will be expected to complete all work-related statutory and business required documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work. with repairs completed to achieve the highest level of service for the client, answering queries, reporting any defects and keeping them informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
We are looking for individuals with
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a handheld computer device (PDA)
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. FGAS & ODS regs, time served apprenticeship, C&G Level 3 / NVQ or equivalent.
- You'll need to be highly self motivated and solutions focused with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.