Graduate Civil Engineer
£28k - £33k per annum plus benefits
Our client is on the hunt for a graduate Civil engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The lucky candidate will be joining their vibrant office based in Ringwood. The position is to assist in the development of the team, whilst also completing projects efficiently from inception to completion with a desire to fulfil their client's needs.
They would also be open to consider any candidates with relevant transferrable skills such as previous experience with Civils 3d or a year's placement at a UK based consultancy for example.
- A relevant degree in Civil Engineering,
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104, 106, 278, 38 Agreements.
- A minimum of 2 years within a consultancy.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package. For more information regarding this great opportunity please send an updated CV to Jamie Creed -
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.