Job Title: Civil Engineer
Salary: Competitive Basic + Package (Based on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are proud to be representing this Brighton based Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy. This consultancy presents a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5 years proven experience. The successful Civil Engineer will get a chance to design across a breadth of sectors. They will be doing so from a social, collaborative and vibrant Brighton based office.
- The successful candidate will hold a relevant BEng/Meng Degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Will have 5 years proven experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Able to manage projects
- Client facing experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension (Starts after successful completion of 3-month probation period)
- Health Care (Start after successful completion of 3-month probation period
- Lucrative Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Our client is offering the opportunity for a Civil Engineer to become part of an established, award winning team, with the added benefit of a comprehensive benefits package, and in-house training. If this is something that would be of interest to you, please contact Penguin Recruitments Sam Lay-Smith. Email: (url removed) DDI: (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.