We are looking for a proactive skilled "Turner" to join our award-winning team following a £5m investment program in the latest technology.
Located within walking distance from East Worthing station in Worthing, the site has plenty of on-site parking for cars, bikes, and EV charging.
Operating several shifts - Earlies, Lates, we could have a slot that works for you.
It is essential the candidate is able to programme, run and set Fanuc and Mazak machines.
The Job Specification:
· Programming, Setting & Operating Turning machines for batch production of precision component
· Ability to set from scratch and self-inspect to 1st off stage
The Candidate is expected to:
· Be self-motivated to machine parts efficiently to a high quality in time
· Read and work to Engineering drawings
· Work to tight tolerances and self-Inspect work through production
· Ability to work with/to Aerospace - Medical materials and tolerances
· Teamwork and provide continuous improvement opportunities
· Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in line with the companies Health and Safety policy
· Excellent Hourly rate to be agreed subject to experience and capabilities
· Air-conditioned factory
· Forward thinking business that invests in people and technology
· 4 weeks paid holiday per year increasing with length of service
· Working up to 40 hours a week depending on shift
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.