Designing bespoke automation equipment for use within medical device sector.
• Working with our senior design team to bring innovative concepts to life through CAD modelling, prototyping and detailed specification for manufacture.
• Use Solidworks to develop complex multi-part CAD assemblies and output detailed specification drawings for our in-house tooling department.
• Accompanying the senior team with client presentations, project reviews and helping to maintain our high standard of customer service.
• Managing projects from initial concept, detailed design, assembly, testing, through to installing at the customer site.
• Manage, plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
• Ensure machines meet CE marking standards.
• Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet requirements.
• Procurement of material and components, ability to work closely and communicate clearly with suppliers.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.