Structural Technician - Required for our client who are a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy for their office in Truro. This progressive opportunity for a Structural Engineer who will be designing new structures in all major materials and forms of construction working on arrange of projects including conservation and refurbishment of historic structures.
The Structural Engineer will be working on a wide range of services including both domestic and commercial sectors, designing new developments, SIPS designs, domestic extensions, and will potentially be involved in carrying out structural surveys. The Structural Engineer will have a degree within Civil or Structural Engineering field and be working towards chartered status with at least 2 and a half years' experience in a similar role.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Designing building structures across the major sectors (residential, commercial, and industrial)
- Prepare and review structural analysis & design calculations
- Preparation of drawings for conceptual and detailed design
- Liaise with clients, project team members & local authorities
- Co-ordinate projects & packages of work with minimal assistance
- Attend site and design team meetings
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Ideally HNC / HND in a Civil or Structural Engineering / Construction Discipline
- Ability to liaise with clients and contractors;
- Outstanding CAD skills & proficiency with a range of design packages, primarily AutoCAD and Revit.
- Extensive technical knowledge in structural detailing
- 3D modelling, BIM, and architectural visualisation skills
- Experience in RC detailing Beneficial
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependant on Experience
- Competitive package to be discussed at interview
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.