Civil Engineer - required for to join a well-established consulting civil and structural engineering company. The Civil Engineer will be working for a company that deals both nationally and internationally with award-winning work ranging from small-scale refurbishments to large-scale new builds. The Civil Engineer will have an opportunity to progress within the Civil Engineering Team potentially leading to Associate level within a short period.
The Civil Engineer will be involved in projects in residential, education, healthcare on the highways and drainage department. The successful Civil Engineer will have experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design with a minimum of 3 year's design office experience.
The Civil Engineer will have experience of AutoCAD, Civils3D and Windes and it would be advantageous to have experience of High Sections Agreement S278 and S38 and Drainage 104. The Civil Engineer should be capable of designing roads, junctions and foul and surface water drainage systems. The Civil Engineer will be managing their own projects and have experience of doing so as well as holding meetings.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- To prepare residential housing estate Engineering layouts, detailing construction of roads and drainage to serve developments
- Liaising with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
- Prepare off site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 278 Agreements
- Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries.
- Work closely with the design teams
- Willing to attend meetings and carryout site inspections
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design
- Minimum of 3 year's design office experience.
- Chartered Engineer or expecting to become chartered within 3 years
- Experience of AutoCAD, Civils3D and Windes / MicroDrainage
- Experience of High Sections Agreement S278 and S38 and Drainage 104.
- Experience in Foul and Surface water drainage systems
- Full UK Driving licence
Chartered Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Up to £50,000
- Performance based Bonus
- 3% Pension
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.