If you are the type of person who is a great communicator and able to influence people, with fantastic decision-making skills then this is the role for you!
We are working exclusively with an exciting and innovative Food Manufacturer, based in the Southeast, in their search for an Engineering Manager to join their team. As a company, they supply some of the major retailers, as well as supplying some big names on the high street. They are on a terrific growth curve which will enable your level of responsibility to grow.
To be successful within this Engineering Manager position you will be:
- A self-starter
- A fantastic decision maker
- Take ownership of a situations
- Able to take a holistic approach to ensure the best outcome
From a skills perspective it's key that you:
- Have worked within FMCG, ideally within food
- Have experience managing a team
- Will be either time served or hold relevant engineering qualifications
Some of the key responsibilities of the Engineering Manager:
- Deploying and executing a sustainable planned maintenance plan
- Supporting and maintaining an autonomous maintenance plan
- Engaging the Engineering team around CI initiatives
- Training and coaching the engineering team
To the successful candidate they are offering a salary of circa £55,000 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting more of a challenge and looking to grow within the Engineering function.
Attach your CV to apply today or give us a call on (phone number removed) as there is more to this amazing opportunity than an advert can say!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.