Job Role: Trainee CNC Machinist
Salary: £10.50 per hour + 15% Shift allowance
2fawcett are recruiting for Trainee CNC Machinist for a fantastic company based in Sheffield. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start a long term career with a company who truly value their employees. Full training will be provided however some CNC experience is desirable.
Main responsibilities of the CNC Machinist
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting and operating the CNC machine.
- Plan machining by studying job sheets/drawings.
- Interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T) and drawings.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces
Requirements of the CNC Machinist
- This is a demanding role which requires the individual to work to a very high standard to ensure seals and products are manufactured and or assembled to the correct requirements.
- You are responsible for producing jobs in accordance with job sheet specifications and ensuring that goods are produced on time.
- You should ensure that your work area is kept clean, tidy and organised at all times.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist
- 3 Shift patterns when trained
- (competitive shift allowance paid - Mornings/Afternoons/Nights 1.5 x hourly rate)
- Benefits: Company pension, On-site parking, Sick pay
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £10.50-£12.00 per hour
- Additional pay:
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.