Graduate Opportunities 2022 – Warrington
Zenith Technologies is a world leading provider of products and services to the Life Science industry. We are focused on improving our customers’ performance across the manufacturing enterprise through the application of innovative technologies. Zenith Technologies is embedded in numerous world leading Life Science multinational companies where we continue to deliver superior solutions.
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
“Innovation and change, Join ZT”
About the Role
Zenith Technologies are currently seeking applications from Graduate Engineers for our Graduate Program in 2022 at Zenith Technologies based in our Warrington Office.
- As a Graduate Engineer you will gain experience in a range of technologies including: MES, Data Historian, Digital Manufacturing solutions, Systems Integration, Serialisation, Data Visualisation, OT Security
- You will gain experience in design, Implementation, Interfacing, testing & qualification of MES customers in the Life Sciences sector.
- You will gain experience with the following software vendors: AspenTech / OSI Soft / Werum / KepWare and other OT software providers
- You will gain experience working with top Life Science companies and engineers within Cognizant (Life Science Manufacturing)
- You will receive training as part of an 8 week intensive Graduate Programme.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver large projects to the required technical & industry standard.
- We are especially interested in receiving applications from students who are working to complete their studies in:
• Computer Systems Engineering / Software Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Electrical Engineering
• Automation and Process Control
• Biomedical Engineering
• Electronic Systems / Computer Science
Successful candidates will be part of the Global Graduate Program. This Program is an intensive 8 weeks Training Program that consists of Classroom Training, Workshops , Theory and Practical Training
- Degree qualified in one of the areas listed
- Interest in Automation and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally
- S/he is expected to be self-motivated and develop an understanding of the business.
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing operation or a regulated environment is desirable.
Further details on role available to short listed candidates.
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing “Warrington Graduate Program” to - Kim Cambridge, Graduate Coordinator
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.