Rate - £46,000
Shift - 4 on 4 off (Days Only)
Synergi are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading Food Manufacturers within their sector. This is the chance to join a company with over 150 years of experience. The successful Maintenance Engineer would be joining an experienced team of Maintenance Engineers with a vast amount of experience.
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer:
* Carry out Planned and reactive maintenance activities across a wide variety of au-tomated production equipment.
* Pro-active Maintenance/Continuous improvement.
* Carry out improvement projects and installations on all production machinery.
* Work alongside Engineering Managers to ensure all departmental KPIs and factory targets are met.
* Have an active role in team briefings and communication meetings.
* Make suitable recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Maintain equipment such as Conveyors Motors, Basic Electrical equipment, Packag-ing
Machines, PLC (basic Fault Finding).
* Diagnosing the root cause of problems in the production line, establishing a fix to return to production and providing
Skills Required for a Maintenance Engineer:
- FMCG experience essential
- Apprenticeship / Engineering Qualification
- Knowledge of FMCG/Manufacturing
What you need to do now
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer and are interested in Electrical Maintenance Engineer roles, please apply through this advert.
Please apply below or Contact Sam on (phone number removed) alternatively you can send your CV to (url removed)
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Food, Drink, Manufacturing, FMCG, Packaging, Maintenance Engineer, Barking, Essex.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.