Are you a Maintenance Engineer who wants to work Monday to Friday - Mornings, Afternoons and Nights?
If so, we now require x1 Mechanical Maintenance Engineer and x1 Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical considered)
Mechanical = £38,000-£40,000 DOE + Overtime available
Electrical = £42,000-£45,000 DOE + Overtime available
Shift: Mon-Fri - 6am-2:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm, 10pm-6:30am. Saturdays 6am-12pm when working mornings paid overtime rates.
Location: Reading (South)
Overtime: Paid at 1.5 after contracted hours of 44hr per week and double on Sundays
Benefits: 25 days holiday
With manufacturing facilities located across the UK, you will be working as part of a large group. The role will offer variation, from projects and installations to reactive and planned maintenance within a varied engineering environment from small to medium machinery and automated robotics to some medium to heavy engineering production methods.
Key responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer role:
- To maintain service and repair all automated plant machinery to minimise production down time.
- Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
- Previous experience working as a maintenance engineer within an manufacturing/production environment or similar
- Time served apprentice trained
- NVQ level 3 or above
- Competent working with automated production machinery – servicing, maintaining and repair.
Commutable from: Reading, Theale, Basingstoke, Farnborough and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.