BBUK00133 – Contracts Engineer – Balvac
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to join our - Balvac team to work in either our Leeds office or Liverpool (Prescot) or Derby, with projects throughout UK.
You are the go-to in your area of expertise...... so why not come and join the UK’s number 1 construction company
Our Balfour Beatty Balvac business delivers innovative structural repair, strengthening, protection and maintenance solutions enabling our customers assets to return to full capacity and thus extend their respective working life.
Our clients include Highways as well as some of the major local authorities across the UK. We have also successfully transferred these services into various other key sectors including rail, marine, coastal, power, industrial and commercial sectors.
With an ever-increasing portfolio and a major expansion planned, we are looking to identify several talented individuals based across the country join this high-octane energy driven team.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Undertake management of internal resource and subcontractors;
- Manage site dimensional control ensuring that contractors have the facilities for setting out of the works;
- Produce and review construction method statements ensuring that the works are constructed efficiently and safely;
- Produce all site documentation for delivery of the works including PMP, PVPMP, ITP, Construction Phase Management Plan etc as required;
- Develop then work to programmes, measuring progress and productivity outputs;
So, what might we be looking for?
- A reasonable level of experience in structural repair/specialist repair projects delivery
- This could be in ANY of the above areas/sectors described
- Able to understand technical proposals and contracts covering these types of projects
Still interested? Then come and become colleagues with 26,000 staff and join a business which recorded 8.6bn revenues last year and achieved industry leading customer satisfaction scores along with unrivalled employee engagement statistics.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.