A leading Civil Engineering firm are seeking a proven Project Manager to oversee their RC Bridge & Precast Placement works on HS2 in Buckinghamshire
Good package on offer with long term sustainable work on UK’s largest Infrastructure project,
As a Project Manager some of your duties will include:
- Leading site across various phases
- Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager
- Overseeing a team including Managers from Assistant through to Senior
- Ensuring the Health & Safety standards are met
- Driving quality
- Holding weekly progress meetings
- Client facing
- Ensuring the scheme is delivered on program and in budget
- Strong RC & Precast experience
- Managed large Civils schemes
- Excellent man management skills
- Driven attitude Suitable candidates will have CSCS Card (Black), SMSTS, First Aid as a minimum.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.