Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: West London
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Programme Manager, Production, Development, Schedules, Budget, Reporting, WBS, APMP, Project Management, Stakeholders, Customers
An experienced Programme Manager is required to play a key role in providing the strategy for the planning and execution of all development and production programmes. You will manage professionals in a defined area of the business and develop plans for the team ensuring optimum use of time and resources.
So, what will you be doing as a Programme Manager?
- Manage multiple projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting programme schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Identifying programme resource, skill and training requirements for the Resource Plan
- Use Programme Performance Metrics (PPMs) to effectively manage all programmes
- Establish and maintain programme metrics to measure and report progress
- Identify and monitor cost saving and risk reduction initiatives
- Management of programme issues, risks & opportunities, data and action logs, including item closure
- Plan and conduct internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Approve all internal and subcontractor project management documentation
- Planning and conducting effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews
- Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format
- Ensure that projects comply with the Company directives
What are we looking for in our next Programme Manager?
- A degree in an Engineering related subject (or equivalent applicable experience).
- A positive attitude expressed in drive, motivation and commitment in executing the tasks in a cross functional and multidiscipline team.
- Programme management and planning skills, including budgets, schedules, critical path, risk analysis and mitigation
- The ability to collect, collate, analyse and present information clearly and concisely in writing or verbally.
- Confidence to establish and build relationships with all stakeholders,
- Problem solving abilities and the ability to apply them in a challenging environment.
- An understanding of the Customers' support organisation, operations, commercial and management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Programme Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Programme Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) & eligibility to gain Developed Vetted (DV) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.