Digital Marketing Executive
The AlertSystems Group deliver high-end security solutions to a wide range of businesses across the country. ‘Our Business is Protecting Yours’ is the rationale for a company established for over 30 years. As an independent security specialist we always look to provide solutions that really meet our customers’ requirements, exceed their expectations, and deliver real value.
What to expect:
AlertSystems would like to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to work from their offices in Trowbridge near Bath. Working with the Marketing Manager and other key stakeholders to deliver the company’s active marketing strategy through social content and online channels. You will have experience of delivering content based digital B2B campaigns, with a good understanding of social channels, market, trends, and an ability to align these to business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Executive will make an impact by:
- Assessing market opportunities and developing campaigns to meet specific objectives.
- Creating, planning, and delivering social media strategies for the Group brands social media platforms.
- Delivering paid and organic social campaigns in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Own the end-to-end social journey including planning, briefing on content and execution.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop engaging campaigns to drive brand and product awareness.
- Measuring and optimising campaigns and reporting on results.
- Content creation to engage with the target audience.
- Continuously looking at digital trends within the social space, introducing innovative approaches.
- Maintaining and updating content across the Group websites.
You will excite us if you:
- Have experience of producing successful B2B digital marketing campaigns.
- Are up to date with social media trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Are proficient with Google Analytics and SEO.
- Have knowledge of WordPress websites.
- Have Audio/visual editing skills.
You will need:
- B2B digital marketing experience.
- A recognised marketing qualification.
- To be self-motivated and organised.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to identify and respond to new trends.
Why work for AlertSystems?
Our growing business and dynamic work environment attract forward-thinking, hardworking, people, who want to perform with the latest technologies in our Industry. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers.
- £24,000 p.a. to £28,000 p.a. dependant on skill sets and relevant experience. This is for working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday.
- 20 days holiday p.a. (increasing with length of service) + Bank Holidays + an extra day off for your birthday.
- Workplace Group pension contributions.
- Free on-site parking.
- Employee benefit platform offering initiatives and health/wellbeing resources (Perkbox)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.