M&E Construction Manager County Down £45-50k
We are currently recruiting for both Mechanical & Electrical Construction Managers on a permanent basis for our client based in South Down. This role will be predominantly office based with visits to sites across mainland UK one or two days a week.
The successful candidates will be undertaking the management of M&E services and installations for large and complex projects overseeing multiple contracts overseeing Project Managers and site teams whilst delivering consistent high quality building services installations.
- Undertake projects from concept through to completion ensuring the delivery is done in compliance with the contract
- Deliver projects with the framework agreed at the client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Undertake contract administration, project documentation, programmes, master budget etc. and maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Monitor and report on progress against the contract programme
- Demonstrable track record of delivering large sale projects within a Mechanical or Electrical environment.
- Ability to interface with clients with good stakeholder management and experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of producing reports on a monthly basis relating to project deliverables and previous experience of using document management systems to aid efficient service delivery.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders both internally and externally.
Our client has an excellent employee retention record and are committed to providing a positive and engaging working environment.
For more information please contact Steve at our offices on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.