Chubb Community Care now has an opportunity for an Service Engineer to join our team between Liverpool and Manchester. Key to this role is to provide first line service/maintenance support to all the company & third party products in use, when called upon to do so.
- Carry out Corrective and Preventative Maintenance on Warden / Nurse Call, CCTV, systems in accordance with relevant company procedures, engineer instructions and specific system requirements.
- Ensure that if installed system differs from the specification that the relevant documentation is complete and brought to the Supervisor / Management attention.
- Project Engineering functions for new systems in accordance with specified standards and codes of practice.
- Ensure all site working areas are left clean and tidy.
- Ensure Client satisfaction in all aspects of installation, maintenance and service and to project a high level of quality customer service at all times
- Good basic education and ideally a relevant qualification in the electrical /electronic industry.
- Alternatively able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge through assessment.
- Good standard of IT skills. (Computer Literate).
- High level of Customer Service experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Sound technical knowledge in the following disciplines: Warden / Nurse Call, CCTV systems, IP Networking
- Field service experience
What can we offer you?
- Attractive Salary+ bonus
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb Community Care is one of the UK’s leading manufacturer, supplier and installer of innovative products and services designed to promote independence and enhance quality of life for older, vulnerable and disabled people Our products are designed to offer a wide range of solutions to meet our clients’ needs, from easy to install domestic units to fully integrated telecare and telehealth systems for local authorities and housing organisations.
We welcome applications from talented Service Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Mancheste, Warrington, Liverpool
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.