Apprenticeship trained CNC Millers
• Salary £15.34 per hour
• Fulltime rotating shift pattern 6 -2 & 2-10
• Great team culture
• Personal development
Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC Miller available immediately for work? Join one the UK’s specialist engineering company. Varied work from drilling, tapping, machining components ,wheel shafts, and worm shafts.
• CNC Milling either ARROW 500/100 or Dahlih Vertical Milling
• Capable of reading and understanding drawings
• Fanuc control systems essential
• Able to set an operate, ability to programme an advantage
• Experience machining casting preferred work
• Are you an apprentice ship trained CNC Miller?
• Excellent timekeeping
• A “can do” attitude with a motivated and pro-active approach
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
An established successful manufacturer based near Rochdale
• Hourly rate of £15.34 inc shift allowance
• Free onsite parking
• Hours of work Monday to Thursday 6am -2pm Friday 6am- 11.30am rotating Monday to Thursday 2pm- 10pm Friday 11.30am – 5pm
If you have the required skills and experience and would like more information, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.