ARH Group are leading experts in Facilities Management, Building Services and Process Engineering. Established in 1990, we have developed enviable knowledge and expertise that allows us to deliver a truly integrated service to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer based in Manchester. This is a full time, permanent position.
The role covers multiple locations within a selected region in your base location, so you will be provided with a Company van and plant to carry out your day-to-day duties.
There is also a door-to-door payment system along with an attractive overtime package, personal use of company vans and paid rest time following any night works.
In this role, you will be required to carry out a variety of electrical and fire alarm works, including:
- Competently assess and repair electrical faults
- Assembly, installation, testing & maintenance of commercial electrical and fire alarm systems
- Commissioning of new fire alarm installations
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems & components
- Complete all planned and reactive maintenance works within your region
This list is not exhaustive. You may be required to complete tasks not listed above in your day-to-day workload.
- Full valid driving licence
- Fully qualified (C&G or equivalent)
- C&G 2382 (18th edition)
- Capable of using in-house systems on a tablet device to log works (training provided)
- FIA: Install, Maintenance & Commissioning, desirable
- Commercial experience, desirable
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.