Quantity Surveyor County Down £30-40k
INFORM3 are recruiting for Mechanical biased Quantity Surveyors for our client to manage a number of high value projects. The successful candidate will take responsible for the provision of mechanical surveying duties offering expert advice on all relevant commercial aspects of the projects, specifically around cost management and contractual matters.
- Preparation of pre-tender estimates and cost planning
- Project risk analysis and mitigation
- Manage the close of completed projects to the best commercial advantage
- Monthly cost reporting
- Compilation of tender packs and reviews of terms ensuring compliance
- Subcontract package works including preparation of subcontract agreements
- Negotiation with supply chain to ensure best value
- Contract administration, sub-contract appointments, valuations and invoicing
- Stakeholder management Pre & Post tender
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar
- Proven experience in a Quantity Surveying capacity ideally working within the Mechanical Sector
- Strong knowledge of construction process, particularly from a mechanical building services perspective
- Knowledge and firm understanding of health and safety regulations
- Analytical approach to estimating and pricing
- Commercially aware
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a collective to deliver
To apply for this position click apply or contact Steve for more information on (phone number removed)!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.