CBRE is the world's leading real estate services company; a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. No matter where they are in the world, our people focus their diverse talents, skills and experience on a single target: helping our clients to achieve their goals.
People are the foundation upon which our success is built. Our people are free to expand their skills and knowledge to drive their careers and reach their full potential. We are always looking for new faces to join our diverse, high-calibre teams.
We want people at all levels of knowledge and experience, who think creatively and collaborate successfully with a team and with clients. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we can provide limitless opportunities for your career development.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Shift Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Wokingham. This role is 4 Days On 07:00 – 19:00, 4 Days Off, 4 Nights On 19:00 – 07:00, 4 days Off.
- Work within a team of Engineers ensuring the highest standards and CBRE competencies are delivered and demonstrated.
- Deliver PPM and Reactive Works, limiting the downtime of operational assets.
- Ensure the Client and Team are updated.
- Contribute to the Team and deliver a quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer.
- Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the Customer and Team.
- Demonstrate ‘best value’ to the Client when progressing repairs and minor works
- Ensure safe delivery of all CBRE works, including those of our service partners.
- Ensure accuracy and delivery within SLA of all works.
- Take ownership of the site service delivering exceptional service to the customer.
- Good secondary education, with GCSE passes in Maths and English (Essential)
- City and Guilds electrical qualification's including 18th edition (Essential)
- 3 Years' experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Good knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical Plant such as LV/HV Switchboards, PDU’s, UPS, Chillers, AHU’s, Generators, Pumps & BMS (Essential)
- Relevant HV/LV qualifications or experience (Desirable)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.