Have you considered a career within FMCG manufacturing?
Due to increased post Covid-19 production volumes, we have an opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join our team here at Reckitt.
We are a leading manufacturer of some of the world’s best loved household brands, producing Strepsils, Nurofen, Optrex, Gaviscon and Mucinex at our site in Beeston, Nottingham.
Our environment is state of the art, clean and as a leading blue chip company we offer excellent career development opportunities within.
As a Manufacturing Technician, we’ll depend on you to keep things running like clockwork. A hands-on, operations and technical role, you’ll have your own area of responsibility but be able to apply your skills anywhere.
In a pharamaceutical manufacturing environment, you’ll be:
- Maintaining plant and machinery to a high standard through PPM
- Troubleshooting & finding ways to improve line performance
- Proactively scheduling maintenance to maximise service levels
- Carrying out condidition based maintenance (CBM) to reduce downtime
You'll succeed because...
- You hold a level 2 engineering or maintenance qualification
- You have a strong mechanical aptitude and thrive in a fast paced FMCG environment
- You can troubleshoot and repair sophisticated machinery (such as electrical, pneumatic or mechanical systems)
- You can respond urgently to immediate problems but be disciplined enough to plan routine tasks, future improvements and preventative maintenance
- You are an effective communicator, who can both influence and keep others well informed
- You like to innovate and challenge the status quo
You'll love it because we offer...
- A competitive salary plus shift premium
- A sector leading company pension contribution
- Subsidised staff restaurant and coffee shop
- Lifeworks – savings and wellness platform
- Discounted share save scheme
- Fully funded further study – electrical maintenance
- All tools and PPE provided
Various Shift Patterns available primarily:
3 shift rotating (AM, PM, Nights)
4 on 4 off continentals (6-6)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.