Senior Electrical (contracts) Engineer
My client is a successful M&E Services provider that has grown steadily over recent years and who are targeting £100 million turnover within 5 years.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for delivering projects from concept to design ensuring that all aspects are delivered to the highest standard and in accordance with the relevant specifications and regulations.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently expanding the Senior Team and have opportunities for proactive individuals who want to support their drive and ambition for innovation and growth.
increasingly being involved earlier in projects, they collaborate with the UK’s largest building services contractors for prestigious contracts.
The successful candidate will largely operate as a consultant however the benefit of working in this delivery model is that you will support fewer projects but will be involved in each from appointment right through to assisting and reviewing commissioning data.
I’d be keen to meet candidates with the following skills & experience:
- 5 years practical experience working as an Electrical Design Engineer
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Building Services or similar
- Strong project management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Amtech
- Working knowledge of building regulations
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop junior team members
- Have a bias towards innovation and change
- Commercially astute
- Ideally with experience working within the commercial M&E sector
Please call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on (phone number removed) for more information and a full Job Description.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.