CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER TEAM MANAGER
OXFORD, READING OR BIRMINGHAM
£45K - £60K
Are you an experienced Civil Design Engineer?
Want to lead a civil engineering design team?
My client requires an experienced engineer to lead and manage their civil engineering teams in delivering a wide range of exciting deign projects.
As a Team Manager you will be proficient in undertaking all aspects of design and coordination of civil engineering projects. If you are client focused and a driven individual, have strong leadership skills, enjoy managing teams and have good technical knowledge and interpersonal skills then this role is for you.
The civil engineering teams have expertise in highways design, pavements, bridges, earthworks engineering, cut and fill assessments, ground remediation, underground services, flood alleviation, sustainable drainage systems, pumping stations and sewerage systems, external works and highway and drainage section agreements (S278, S38 & S104). Projects are valued at up to £100 million!
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills in the areas stated and be experienced in managing projects, design teams and taking a leading role.
Experience in design software such as Microdrainage, Civil 3D and AutoCAD is needed for this role.
You will be managing civil engineering teams, split across 3 offices in Oxford, Reading and Birmingham. You must have a full clean driving license as this role will involve travelling between each of the 3 offices.
Salary & Package:
- Basic Salary of £45k - £60k
- 25 days of paid annual leave, increasing to 28 days with length of service
- 4 x salary life assurance cover
- Generous company sick pay scheme, should you need it
- Income Protection Insurance in case you are unable to work due to ill health or accident for an extended period of time
- Single cover private medical insurance, which can be extended to include family members at preferential rates
- A contributory company pension plan, to help you prepare for your retirement
- Flexible company car scheme
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious individual to take a huge step forwards in their career.
Please get in contact if interested.
(phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.