Process Technologist PVC/Polymers
Based in Greater Manchester
Job ref: PJM/57412
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Working Rights: Please note that as the UK is no longer part of the EU, Non UK nationals will need a valid working visa to apply for this position.
International manufacture of floor design solutions –the business develop bespoke, PVC based solutions for a wide variety of applications.
Reporting to the Technical Manager this role is a plant based role where you will provide technical support to the manufacturing lines and assist in ensuring that product standards are continually achieved.
Fantastic development opportunities for driven individuals with strong technical skills.
· Maintain and develop existing processes.
· Resolve process problems from a material perspective.
· Support the plant.
· Drive products through the launch process through various factory trials.
· Create and maintain operating procedures and process specifications.
· Build strong relationships with new and existing suppliers, attend meetings and become the first communication point on all relevant projects.
· Communicate with internal departments.
· Data Entry, Report Writing.
· Follow all Health and Safety procedures.
· Degree or A level qualified in a Science or Technical related subject
· Polymer processing experience
· Knowledge of the web coating process or colour work
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
Established in 1975
Recruited in 68 countries
Recognised International brand
Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
Global network of candidates and talent data
Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.