This job was found on www.engineeringjobs.co.uk
Job URL: https://www.engineeringjobs.co.uk/job/215849094/Senior-Quantity-Surveyor-Housing-Newry-Co-Down
A growing housing contractor with small to medium developments north and south of the border are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their head office team.
The Quantity Surveyor:
* Masters or Degree in Quantity Surveying, Cost Management, Construction Management or Engineering a must
* Minimum 7 years experience with Residential construction - small to medium works, housing and apartments, mixed use
* Ability to implement value engineering, prepare tender documents including Bill of Quantities
* Can foresee cost risks on future and current company projects
* Strong administrative and IT skills, fully versed in cost management / quantity surveying programmes
* Excellent skills in negotiation and advising client and project stakeholders on procurement strategy
* High level of analytical skills and strong eye for detail
* Team player, approachable and professional
There is an excellent package and work culture on offer. If interested in discussing further please forward an up to date CV or call our office in confidence and ask for Colin Heeley.