Mechanical Design Engineers County Down £35-50k
A well respected and long-established Contractor based in County Down is recruiting for a number of Mechanical Design Engineers to join their Building Services Team
You will be responsible for projects from conception to design, ensuring all aspects of assigned projects are delivering in accordance with the specification and regulations as well as the highest standard expected.
- Design, plan and coordinate Mechanical projects
- To contribute to the overall planning process, by providing specialist advice and input on specific projects.
- Ensure the sequence of works to align with other trades for the successful delivery of the package of works.
- Preparation of specifications, tenders, orders and tender invitation lists.
- Ensure compliance with current legislation and best practice.
- To ensure that the appropriate level of consultation takes place with clients prior to briefs, designs or specifications being finalised.
- Ensuring the mechanical design takes account of buildability and H&S requirements.
- Practical experience working as a Mechanical Design Engineer, ideally within the Building Services sector
- Qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with building regulations
- Commercially astute
- Excellent IT skills and proficient with AutoCAD / Revit
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.