Electrical Estimator Tyrone £40-45k
INFORM3 Recruitment are working with a reputable construction company based in County Tyrone and easily commutable from Dungannon, Enniskillen, Strabane & Cookstown who are looking to recruit a Senior Estimator for their commercial team.
The successful candidate will have 4+ years experience in a similar role able to communicate with customers to define the project scope, address deficiencies, negotiate pricing and budgets, then preparing and presenting estimate documentation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Timely and accurate submission of tenders.
- Management and delivery of electrical estimating requirements.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers to receive compliant and competitive quotations for contracts and materials.
- Attend meetings with the client team.
- Ensure that all estimating processes and procedures are followed to deliver a compliant submission.
- Identify potential risks/opportunities within the scope of enquires received.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates for projects to consistent and competitive levels.
- Maintaining tender records and correspondence.
- Focus on driving efficiencies, managing costings and preparing the financial bid for submission.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree/HND/HNC educated in a relevant field or a time served electrician
- 4 years + Estimating experience
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Hold excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, adapt to changing demands.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- High use of initiative.
For more information about this role, please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.